Fire Prevention - Commercial Kitchen Cleaning in Austin, TX
SERVPRO of South Austin was called out to clean the commercial kitchen at a bowling alley. It had not been properly cleaned in quite some time. There was grease on all of the cooking appliances, dead insects on the floor, and the walls were covered in film. Cleaning commercial vent hoods is important to prevent grease fires, and to maintain food health safety for customers. The new manager was very happy with our work, and discussed having us come on a quarterly basis. SERVPRO of South Austin made this popular bowling alley kitchen look and smell "Like it never even happened."