Do You Know The Different Classes of Water Damage?
SERVPRO of South Austin is a leader in water mitigation and restoration services. Our highly trained professionals create a specialized drying plan for every job, no job is exactly like another. Our crew uses a number of factors when determining the best way to dry out your Austin, TX home or business property. One of these factors is the class of water present. There are 4 classifications of water.
- A small amount of water is present in the home.
- Less than 5% of absorbent materials such as carpet and pad are wet.
- A moderate amount of water is present in the home.
- Only 5% to 40% of the combined floor, wall, and ceiling is wet.
- Water has wicked up walls less than 24 inches.
- A large amount of water is in the home.
- More than 40% of the combined floor, walls, and ceiling are wet.
- Water has wicked up walls more than 24 inches.
- Specialty drying situation involving deeply held or bound water, such as a saturated subfloor or soil in a crawl space.
- May require longer dry time or specialty equipment.
SERVPRO of South Austin is here for you. Our experts dry your home quickly and efficiently, making water damage “Like it never even happened.” Don’t hesitate to call us at (512) 796-7721.