Step 1: 24 Hour Emergency Contact
There are many variations of water damage and how it can get started. The first step is to find the leak and turn the water, off if possible. Give SERVPRO of South Austin a call 512-301-7765 so that we can schedule you right away. The sooner we can asses your situation and make a plan of action, the quicker we can restore your space.
A couple of actions to take:
- Shut off the water source, if possible
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building
- Remove any items that may be effected
- Avoid all contact with sewage water and items that may be contaminated
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (512) 301-7765
Water damage can be chaotic and traumatic. When you call us, we understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of South Austin has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?